Whose idea was it to hold all of us accountable for our unfinished projects and remind us how much we still have to do in the final 100 days of 2012? Kelsey. Kelsey is the culprit. Go admonish her NOW!
Nah, I actually adore her, so if you’re mean to her I’ll beat you up.
Here’s my list of projects for which I’ll untruthfully say I’d like to be held accountable but of which I’ll really likely only finish a fraction by the end of 2012. Hi, Marta the human here. Keepin’ it real like a true hustla.
1. Finish my revamped sewing table. Stay tuned for a tutorial!
2. Quilt and bind Octagonal Orbs top, send it to its new home
3. Sew three makeup pouches for sweet friends’ fall/winter birthdays
4. Summerlove Converging Corners quilt (I’ve made 6 of 30 blocks)
5. Finish Bella throw pillows for my couches (I’ve made 2 of 7)
Not pictured (but equally important):
6. Twin boy quilts for a sweet friend’s new family members
7. Warm and wintery Washi Dress from this Loulouthi flannel print
8. FAB pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap ← SO excited for this!
9. Alpine Wonderland Christmas quilt
10. Be happy
You’ve suffered through my list; therefore, I shall reward you with a giveaway. I am just.
There are nine items on my 100-Day Hustle list (not including “be happy”). Leave me a comment with your guess of how many list items you think I will actually complete by the end of the year. The person who has the closest guess without going over will win something after the holidays. If multiple people guess the same number then I’ll just figure out a clever tiebreaker. I don’t know what you’ll win yet, but I’ll make sure it’s handmade, and goooood.
Note: A list item will only count as complete if I’ve truly made everything in it (for example, if I only finish 1 of the 2 twin boy quilts, then #5 is officially IN…COM…PLETE! –hello, Bronco fans).
This giveaway is strictly for fun and open to everyone. You don’t have to prove you’ve subscribed to my blog or anything to be eligible.