The day of reckoning has come. I must recap how much I completed during the last 100 days of 2012 (yes, I’m that late to the 2012 recap party)!
But first: in my original 100 Day Hustle post, I mentioned that I would give away a handmade something to the person who guessed the number of projects I would complete from my list. Mina, Catherine, Debra and Chelsea all guessed correctly, so here’s how I broke the tie. Using this random letter generator, I clicked until I got the starting letter of one of these lovely ladies’ names. M was the first one to pop up, so congrats to you, Mina! I’ve e-mailed you to get your address so I can send this little wine tote your way (tutorial to follow in the next couple weeks):
Now for the 100-day recap.
- Custom sewing table
- Quilt and bind Octagonal Orbs top, send it to its new home
threesix makeup pouches for sweet friends
- Pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap
- Alpine Wonderland Christmas quilt (a quilted table runner counts in my book!).
- Summerlove Converging Corners quilt
- Finish Bella throw pillows for my couches
- Twin boy quilts for a sweet friend’s new family members
- Warm and wintery Washi Dress from this Loulouthi flannel print
I also completed a few projects that weren’t on my list, so I personally feel I should get bonus points for those. Here’s a collage of all my 2012 sews (not including my holiday swap ornament, because I remembered it too late so adding it would’ve meant a total collage reworking).
Did I mention I sewed over 50 bee blocks? Here those are as well:
2012 was crafty fun but here’s to an even better 2013!