A while back, I tried Noodlehead’s Open Wide Zip Pouch for the first time and made a couple small errors I wanted to fix for the next time. Here’s the result of my second try, and this time it was error-free enough to give as a gift to a close friend’s daughter for her birthday. If you’re reading this, I love you, Squirt!
- Main print: Field Study by Anna Maria Horner
- Center strip: Robert Kaufman, yarn-dyed Essex in flax
- Lining and contrast bottom: Bella by Lotta Jansdotter
- Top-stitching thread is Presencia 50wt cotton in Dark Blue Sea Green (#158)
bought at Fancy Tiger Crafts in Denver
- Zipper purchased from Zipit