Binding this quilt has been the extent of my sewing the last few weeks, but I’m so happy it’s finished! As a matter of fact, it’s in the washer right MEOW.
- Front fabric: Field Study by Anna Maria Horner
- Backing fabric: Loulouthi flannel by Anna Maria Horner
- Batting: Hobbs Heirloom Wool (highly recommend!)
- Binding fabric: Kaufman black yarn-dyed Essex
- Machine pieced and bound by me
- Quilted in infinity loops by the WONDERFUL Susan Santistevan of Modern Prairie Quilting
I serged my quilt’s edges after attaching the binding because the Essex frayed more than usual. I’m glad I did because it cleaned up my edge nicely, making it easier to flip over and sew it to the front of the quilt (plus I feel like my binding is super secure so my quilt can last foreverrr!).